Zara Home is a worldwide brand located in 44 countries with 563 stores. Dedicated to home textiles and decoration, it’s part of the Inditex group – including the renowned clothing company “Zara”. Created as an offshoot in 2003, for the past 19 years, they’ve designed and manufactured chic home furnishing, following a rustic and contemporary aesthetic.
Their product range includes furniture, soft furnishings (blankets, cushions, curtains), decorative ornaments (photo frames and vases), and other home-based items. In addition, they also sell gardening equipment, linen, and useful household items within the brand’s remit (e.g., recycling bags, clothing pegs, and household utensils).
The headquarters of Zara Home is located in A Coruna, Galicia, Spain – alongside the other businesses under the Inditex umbrella.
How to contact Zara Home
You can contact Zara Home in three primary ways: Phone, chat and contact form.
Zara Home Customer Service – Phone Numbers
- Zara Home Austria phone number – 0800 401090. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home Belgium phone number – 0800 58 055. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home Canada phone number – 1-877-550-1106. From Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00.
- Zara Home Denmark phone number – 80 404 910. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home France phone number – 0805 98 0034. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home Germany phone number – 0800 0001157. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home Italy phone number – 800 905 685. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home Netherlands phone number – 0800 020 1115. From Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00.
- Zara Home Spain phone number – 900 900 314. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 20:30.
- Zara Home Sweden phone number – 020 120 3132. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home Switzerland phone number – 0800848772. From Monday to Friday 09:30 – 18:30.
- Zara Home UK phone number – 0800 026 0091. From Monday to Friday: 08:30 – 19:30.
- Zara Home USA phone number – 1-877 550 1107. From Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 18:00.
Zara Home Customer Service – Chat
Customers with a Zara Home account can log in and speak to a team member from Monday to Friday: 9:30 – 18:30.
Zara Home Customer Service – Contact Form
Via the Zara Home contact page, you can submit an email using their contact form. You should receive a reply to your given email address within a short period of time. You’ll need to supply your details alongside the relevant order number.
Zara Home – Social Media
Tips for Getting a Fast and Efficient Response
We all want a rapid response from a company addressing all our concerns. While it depends on the brand you’re dealing with, you can speed up the process with the following tips:
- Explain yourself clearly. You’ll want to explain your problem in the simplest manner possible – use dates where appropriate.
- Include evidence. Include screenshots of your order page and emails to explain your position when necessary. Such queries appear more serious and are more likely to get a rapid response.
- Use a public medium. Companies thrive on good press. Sending your problem to a company via a public social media platform, e.g., Twitter can significantly speed up your response. You’ll also see a better response than you might otherwise have experienced.