Kave Home began in 1982 in the small town of Sils, between Barcelona and Girona. Since then, the Spanish multinational has grown, opening stores across five continents. Though it has a substantial store presence, much of the business is dedicated to its eCommerce.
The company designs and manufactures trendy, contemporary furniture and décor. As a brand exclusively dedicated to homeware, they have a substantial furniture selection. You can purchase tables and chairs, armchairs, storage furniture, benches, outdoor furniture, and more. In addition, they also feature “Kave Kids”, – where they sell children’s furniture and decorations, from maternity to age 12.
How to contact Kave Home
To contact Kave Home directly, you have three options:
Kave Home Customer Service – Online Chat
Kave Home runs a comprehensive online chat service, where you can select specific items to discuss. Powered by Octane, it’s available by clicking the icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
Kave Home Customer Service – Contact form/Email
Using the contact form, you can send queries to Kave Home (and it allows you to attach documents). You can also contact the company directly using their email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected].
Kave Home Customer Service – Phone
You can call Kave Home customer support using these phone numbers:
- Kave Home international phone number: (+34) 972 82 85 56
- Kave Home France phone number: 01 83 75 34 69
- Kave Home Netherlands phone number: +31 20 890 55 21
- Kave Home Spain phone number: 900 897 980
Kave Home does not list its phone service operating hours on its website.
Kave Home Customer Service – Social Media
Tips for Getting a Fast and Efficient Response
Consider how you contact Kave Home will significantly affect the speed of the response. Here are some tips to help:
- Use social media. Kave Home’s customer service channels aren’t as comprehensive or direct as other homeware companies. Speak to them publicly using Twitter to get the best service. You’ll get a much faster response than via other channels.
- Supply evidence. You can supply screenshots or other documents supporting your claim in their contact form. Reduce the initial back and forth by providing everything they need in the initial message.
- Be clear. Keep your message simple – explain what happened and what you want. By being clear and direct, you reduce any confusion. You also ensure they respond to your actual query rather than deflecting or dismissing your claims.