Menards is a home improvement retail company based in the US. Founded in 1958 by John Menard Jr., it’s a family-led business that provides a large variety of tools, materials, and supplies.
Menards is one of the largest home improvement chains in the US, with more than 330 stores in 15 different states.
Menards houses some of the most well-known home improvement brands, providing a variety of choices. Its stores also provide top-notch appliances, pet products, lawns, and even garden supplies.
The Menards famous “Save BIG Money!” slogan not only reflects its position as a low-price leader in the industry but also as a convenient and dependable resource for the community.
How Do You Reach Out to Menards Customer Service?
Menards Customer Service – Phone
If you’re facing any trouble or have a query you want to be answered, the easiest way to reach Menards customer service is through the phone. Their toll-free number is (800) 871-2800.
Menards Customer Service – Website
If you don’t have time for a call, not to worry, you can reach out via email through their website. Visit their help center page and click on the “send email” option.
A fill-in sheet will appear where you’re required to mention your name, email, and reason for inquiry. The reply will usually be in the form of an email within the first 48 hours.
While you’re on their website, you might as well try its newest feature: the service bot. It’s an automated answering machine that can help with frequently asked questions. It gives you the quickest response and is there for you 24/7.
Be also sure to check the useful help pages on menards.com’s help center.
Menards – Social Media
- Menards facebook page – click here.
- Menards twitter account – click here.
Tips on How to Get a Fast Response From Menards
- Write short, direct emails. The less boring and more digestible your emails, the faster you’ll get your response.
- Use the service bot. If you’re in a hurry, this is your best option. It pops up once you’ve visited the website and stays with you your whole stay.
- Call at reasonable hours. Even though customer service is available 24/7, businesses are most responsive and active during the day. And so, you’re likely to receive results if you do call during morning hours.
- Be direct. Be blunt and politely incessant at receiving a response as soon as possible. You need to also clarify the certain series of actions you expect to be done in order to fix your problem.
- Set a deadline. If you mark a certain date on which you expect certain results, people will often respect that deadline.
Menards have always taken pride in their reliable 24/7 customer service and there’s no better testament than time to prove it. The consumer is the center of attention, and their constantly updated customer support demonstrates it.
They were one of the first businesses to have an official, easy-to-access website. Not to mention, one of the first to hire programmers to develop their service bot too. So, if you’re having any kind of problem, question, or even a suggestion, rest assured that Menards customer support will be there for you.