If you’ve bought any piece of furniture recently from WayFair.co.uk and you’d like to contact their customer services for any assistance or complaint, this article is for you.
Keep on reading for all the information about Wayfair customer service and how to contact them, along with tips to help you get a quick response from the company.
Wayfair is an American online shopping company that specializes in selling home goods, such as furniture, decorations, some pet supplies, and other indoor items.
The company was founded in 2002 and was first known as “CSN Stores”. The company then became a huge success and today, they offer millions of products from thousands of suppliers all over the world.
In 2008, the company opened an office in London and WayFair.co.uk was launched, which operates in the United Kingdom as a subsidiary of the original company.
One of the things that make Wayfair unique is that they offer a plethora of methods to pay for the products they offer, including credit cards, PayPal, ApplePay, Amex, Klarna, Clear Pay, as well as financing options for Barclays Bank.
If you have any kind of problems that you’d like to discuss with a certified Wayfair UK customer service agent, there are plenty of ways to contact the company. In the following list, we’ll walk you through each one of them:
1. Contact Wayfair Customer Service Through Website and Email
First, you can contact Wayfair through their website by navigating to the “Contact Us” tab. There, you’ll have to specify your issue through the “What Can We Help You with?” section.
After choosing the type of help you need, you’ll be prompted to enter your contact email address. Shortly after, you’ll receive an email from Wayfair UK for further inquiry about your issue.
It is recommended to check the Wayfair’s help pages as well, as they feature useful information on a variety of customer related issues.
2. Wayfair Customer Service Phone Number
Wayfair also has a phone line that you can use to order or contact customer services. You can reach them at 0800-1690423.
The phone line is available Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 19:00 GMT and 08:30 to 17:00 GMT on Saturdays and Sundays.
3. Wayfair Social Media Accounts
- Make sure that you specify your problem in clear detail.
- Provide the customer service agent with your order number, if you have any.
- Prioritize calling on the phone line and contact through social media accounts over email or through the website.
- Avoid bashing the customer service agent or complaining about the service needlessly to encourage them to do the best effort possible to help you.